UPDATED July 2020
Ares Wizard is a utility that gives access to third party add-ons for Kodi 17.6 Krypton. It is one of the oldest Kodi add-ons and has recently been rereleased with updated content and applications to make configuring Kodi 17.6 more streamlined and useful.
While the Amazon Fire TV Stick is cheap to buy, once you have it, you are forced to pay a premium cost to access premium content. If you want to watch your favorite shows, movies and live TV, Kodi 17.6 Krypton and Ares Wizard gives access to add-ons that offer effective, easy, and free solutions.
The add-on’s found on the Ares Wizard can give you unrestricted access to region-locked media content as well as a variety of paid content from around the world on your Amazon Fire TV Stick. It will take less than five minutes to install Ares Wizard on Kodi 17.6 Krypton. Once the Ares Wizard is up and running on Kodi 17.6 Krypton, you can access a variety of videos and movies.
Before you can use install Ares Wizard on Kodi 17.6 Krypton, you need to have an Amazon Fire TV Stick set up and Kodi 17.6 Krypton installed. If you have just purchased and received your Amazon Fire TV Stick, follow the quick setup guide that came with your Amazon Fire TV Stick. After the Amazon Fire TV Stick is working, you need to install Kodi 17.6 Krypton. There are many step by step instruction guides to walk you through installing Kodi 17.6 Krypton. Once you have your Amazon Fire TV Stick set up and Kodi 17.6 Krypton working, you can continue scrolling for step-by-step instructions that will walk you through installing Ares Wizard on Kodi 17.6 Krypton. This installation method is quick and easy!
The most important thing you need before installing the Ares wizard is to install a VPN client to help protect your data and your privacy.
Protect yourself online.
Before installing the Ares Wizard on Kodi 17.6 Krypton, follow these three steps to get comprehensive VPN protection.
Step 2: To install UltraVPN on your Amazon Fire TV Stick, use the direct download method with the following this address: https://www.ultravpn.com/vpn-for-android.
Step 3: Login and connect to a VPN server.
Once you are protected with a VPN client, you can start installing the Ares Wizard on Kodi 17.6 Krypton with confidence.
1. Turn on your TV and plug in your Amazon Fire TV Stick. You should already have this device set up as well as have Kodi 17.6 Krypton installed on it. You will see a home page similar to this one below. Click on Apps
2. Click on See All
3. Once in the Apps menu, select Kodi 17.6 Krypton. It is the blue diamond icon with the white K. Using the center button on your remote, select Kodi 17.6 Krypton.
4. This screen will show that the app is initializing.
5. Once Kodi 17.6 Krypton is open, you will land on the main menu. Go to settings up at the top. It is the gear icon.
6. It will take you to this screen. Select System Settings.
7. Go to Add-ons then Unknown Sources.
8. Select Yes on the warning message.
9. Go back to the System menu. Select File Manager at the bottom right.
10. Select Add Source.
11. Select with the center button on the remote.
12. Type the following http://kdil.co/repo/ and hit OK.
13. Make sure the name says kodilrepo and hit OK.
14. Your screen should have it displayed.
15. Return to the main menu and select Add-ons.
16. Go to the box icon at the top left corner.
17. Select install from zip file.
18. Select kodilrepo
19. Select kodil.zip
20. Select install from repository
21. Select kodil repository
22. Select Program add-ons
23. Select Ares Wizard
24. Install Ares Wizard
25. Check and make sure it is downloading.
26. Go to the Add-on menu then go to Video Add-ons
27. You will see Ares Wizard. Click on Ares Wizard to load the program
28. Ares Wizard will load
Ares Wizard works on Kodi 17.6 Krypton because it has effectively jailbroken the Amazon Fire TV Stick. Installing Kodi 17.6 Krypton on your Amazon Fire TV Stick is called jail breaking, and it is not illegal. Kodi 17.6 Krypton is legal for use because it does not host any content.
Ares Wizard is a utility that gives access to third party add-ons for Kodi 17.6 Krypton. Any third party add-on is technically an illegal add-on. However, because many of these add-ons claim to only host the linked and sources for videos instead of the actual media content, it is possible to use both Ares Wizard and Kodi 17.6 Krypton legally.
Be forewarned, however; your Internet Service Provider may be monitoring your activities on your Amazon Fire TV Stick. Many users have reported receiving DMCA letters when using Kodi 17.6 Krypton and Ares Wizard without a VPN. For this reason, it is advisable to use a good VPN solution with Kodi 17.6 Krypton and Ares Wizard. Make sure you are using a VPN so that you are not fined or even jailed for streaming copyrighted content through Kodi 17.6 Krypton and Ares Wizard.
Please note that this article does not encourage the use of any software, hardware, or service for accessing any illegal content. Please use good judgment when consuming content.
Many countries have agencies like the NSA whose sole purpose is to spy on their own civilians. VPN clients protect your online activity from snooping agents who work for these agencies. Private companies like 21st Century Fox, Disney, and Warner Bros. have their own agents tracking people online to figure out who are accessing copyrighted content. Purchasing a VPN client will protect you from these groups.
Besides safety, by purchasing a VPN client will get you other positive benefits. You will be able to access unblocked geo-restricted shows on various apps like ESPN, BBC, Netflix, and watch games from other locals on sports streaming services like MLB.TV. These streaming services block content from various locations even though you pay a premium for their service. By using a VPN client, you can access the content that you paid for.
The information we provide you is free of charge and a result of extensive research by our product experts. We use affiliate links in our site that provide us with referral commissions. While this fact may not influence the information we provide, it may affect the positioning of this information.